STAR4LIVE P2P CLOUD CONNECTION
Star4Live is a network platform which allows the uniview tec user to watch live video or video recordings of locations installed with uniview tec network recorders or cameras. Star4Live is a common web browser service which eliminates the need for static IP connection or 3rd party pay-to-view DDNS service. Star4Live uses P2P (Peer to Peer) technology to establish a cloud connection between the network recorder, cameras and mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. After enabling P2P, the NVR or camera initializes a connection with the cloud server and establishes the necessary credentials for the NVR or cameras to share video.
- Eliminates the need to use port forwarding with typical routers or network switchers which increases network vulnerability
- Provides increased network security by removing the reliance on the router and switch
- Connections are enabled using a unique product identifier embedded in each network recorder and camera
- Simple QR code or manual entry of identifier to initiate the connection
- Allows the user to share the NVR or cameras to other “registered” mobile devices